Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Courtesy of the block 4 point play

"I'm conquering anybody with a lack of confidence"


A. Mea Culpa

Usually I'd post about real basketball. The Mavs heat series is midway through. People seem to fall into 2 camps Lebron fans and Lebron haters. Usually with no rationality in between. I was planning on writing a pro-Lebron post, but J.A. Adande did it better already this week. And, of course, in game 4 he scored 8 points in a crucial game. My prediction. He drops over 25 tonight and a near triple double. 93-78 final score

B. Semi real basketball

This week, I played basketball for the first time in a while. I'm out of shape though. It's one thing to be unathletic, but I was seriously winded. On the other hand there's one shot I've been hitting since 7th grade and apparently I'm still the same way now.

C. Virtual basketball.

So in my crew my team won its 100th game this week. So far, so good.

D. Distractions

http://goo.gl/doodle/1pzf

I've been having way too much fun with this site.

No comments: