Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My blogpost about... my blogposts.

For the people who are new here, also known as pretty much everybody. I've been writing this blog for about 2 years now. Pretty much the title is about my life as it is and as its going to be. My 5 year plan as of 2 years ago was to become a lawyer. I've been trying to write about the stuff that got me there, and the stuff that makes me who I am without being too personal about it.

Here's what you'll find here.

1) Lots of sports predictions, many which won't come true. I picked against Dallas in every series except the OKC series, for example. I pick the cowboys to do well, often.
2) Video game stuff. If you're here at all, you probably care a little bit.
3) Big moves I make on the way to graduating law school. The trip to Colorado which caused me to decide to move there is mentioned. The minor tests that I've taken, not so much.
4) My thoughts on big topics, usually revolving around law or sports.
5) Stuff that people ask me to write about as long as it doesn't violate the rules below

What you won't find here

1) Pictures of me in my boxers. I am not a congressman.
2) Gripes about people in my life, including my girlfriend. I figure the best way to keep them as part of my next 3 years is not to blast them online. I've already been down that road. Thanks, Xanga. But I do occasionally make subtle not-so subtle references to things that my friends do and say, because they are often my inspiration.
3) Unbased negative commentary about the Dallas Cowboys. They are God's team after all.

/meta

No comments: