Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back to classic DLBinSPG

For the first time in a long time, I really want to fix my website. Outside of this blog, I've got a load to do to my site. Although I've got to say, some of the poems that I thought were great at the time, they're outright terrible. I don't even want my name associated with them. Not that I'm embarrassed or anything, but it seems like such a waste of webspace (and viewers time) to have lackluster poetry. The gaming section, also known as the WBCwing, is coming along nicely in the back ground. The only problem is I need someone who is artistically minded to design it for/with me. I have enough content surely, but I dont know how to apply the content in a way that looks neat. then there's the PKMN section which is probably dead. But I'll have another entry for that.

No comments: