Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Recap

Cleveland v. Detroit (3-0)

The prediction was right. Its 3-0 right now. Nearly over

Boston v. Chicago (2-1)

The celtics are actually tougher than I thought they were. So are the Bulls. 

Orlando v. Philly (1-2)

Correction: Philadelphia is using the  "no one believes in us" card. The Magic need someone to finish out games and hit the big shot. Neither Lewis, Turkoglu nor Howard qualifies. None of them want the ball.

Atlanta v. Miami (1-1)

This series is closer than I thought it would be.

Lakers v. Utah (2-1)

I thought this would be lopsided. But The Lakers will still win this series. It just wont be the quick sweep I predicted.

Denver v. New Orleans (2-0)

Billups has kept the good times going. He has been scoring and scoring.

San Antonio v. Dallas (1-2)

Still have yet to actually care. May Dallas win the next 3 games so this series will be over. 

Portland v. Houston

The antithesis of the aforementioned series. I love watching these two teams. But I beleive in the Rockets more than I did a few days ago. Watching Artest (one of my favorite current players) is great. Seeing him in the Rockets uniform is better. Seeing him doing well and leading the Rockets to the promised land is priceless.  And by promised land I mean the second round. 


Needless to say, I'm flip-flopping a lot regarding this series. 


Thank you

No comments: