Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just another week

Bye: Baltimore, Denver, Detroit, Jax, Seattle, Tenn
Sunday, October 25
Chicago at Cincinnati, 1

I predict that there will be a sorely missed Odom in Cincinatti. This game just feels like a shootout. I’m going to regret starting the Bears D in fantasy, but oh well. Bears win a close one


Green Bay at Cleveland, 1

Will Anderson have more completions or INTs? I’m really running out of ways to clown the Cleveland Offense. But the defense in Cleveland is just as awful. The pass D is 32nd in the League. Awful. Think Rodgers doesn’t light them up? Yeah, right.


Indianapolis at St. Louis, 1

This matchup is just as bad. Indy +50?  The Rams are 32nd in points scored and 30th in points allowed


Minnesota at Pittsburgh, 1

Pitt is at home. Polamalu is coming back. The Vikings aren’t a great pass D, and Big Ben has thrown for a ton of pass yards every week.


New England at Tampa Bay, 1 (London)
In London, in Tampa, in New England, In Somalia, In Iraq, on the Moon, on Mars. The Pats would beat the awful Tampa team. There are no stars on this squad. At all.

 

San Diego at Kansas City, 1
KC gets a win, but this isn’t a game I’m confident about. LT hasn’t been good, nor has Sproles, I think Cassel can get some yardage on the Chargers D. 

 

San Francisco at Houston, 1

the 49ers haven’t earned my confidence I think the Texans can do it.


Buffalo at Carolina, 4:05
Carolina @ home.

 

New York Jets at Oakland, 4:05
Reverse Jynx of the week right here. Oakland

 

Atlanta at Dallas, 4:15

Dallas proves that they aren’t as bad as people make them out to be. Dallas wins a close one. both teams will score 20+. Dear Dallas. Please run.


New Orleans at Miami,

Hmm. I want to pick Miami, but the Saints have to show me a reason why I shouldn’t pick them. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Dolphins won, but you can’t go against an undefeated without a good reason.


Arizona at New York Giants,

The cards are terrible on the east coast. My NYG pick could also be seen as a reverse jynx, but certain stats are just undeniable.

 

Monday, October 26
Philadelphia at Washington, 8:30

Philly wins. Washington is terrible. Awful. Lacking in hope.

No comments: