Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WEEK 12
Thursday, November 25

New England at Detroit, 12:30 pm tickets
I really do want Detroit to win this game. I like the underdogs.

New Orleans at Dallas, 4:15 pm tickets
This could be the best game of the night. A resurgent Dallas team going against the team whose undefeated streak they ended last year.

Cincinnati at New York Jets, 8:20 pm tickets
The Cardiac Jets vs the team formerly known as the Cardiac Cats. Now they’re the Flatline Bungles. Either way I foresee this game being a blowout in favor of the Jets.

Sunday, November 28
Tennessee at Houston, 1 pm tickets
Texans

Tampa Bay at Baltimore, 1 pm tickets
Baltimore

Jacksonville at New York Giants, 1 pm tickets
NYG. I hate Jacksonville I think/hope/pray that they’ll wake up

Carolina at Cleveland, 1 pm tickets
Cleveland is a better team that will be starting an actual QB. I think Colt McCoy has more career passes thrown.

Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 1 pm tickets
Pittsburgh is a better team than Buffalo. I know, that’s the same argument I used last time.

Philadelphia at Chicago, 1 pm tickets
Philly is awesome

Minnesota at Washington, 1 pm tickets
I’m going with the team with the less dysfunctional team.

Green Bay at Atlanta, 1 pm tickets
Atlanta

Kansas City at Seattle, 4:05 pm tickets
Seattle

Miami at Oakland, 4:05 pm tickets
I hate the raiders. Yet I think they’ll win this game. East Coast team on the west coast

St. Louis at Denver, 4:15 pm tickets
I generally root for the Rams, but in this case I ’m going against my root against the co

San Diego at Indianapolis, 8:20 pm tickets
Indy will win this game. I’m not that sure about this though. If I were a gambling man (which I’m not) I’d go with the spread.

Monday, November 29
San Francisco at Arizona, 8:30 pm tickets
I’m so sick of the 49ers, but they’re better than the awful Cardinals.

No comments: