Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Law School Week 0

"The exam will be administered via ExamSoft and will be taken from 8:30am-4:30pm on Tues Dec 6, 2011."


As I look through my syllabi, I see this monster. I'm doing the math in my head over and over again and realizing that indeed this is an 8 hour final exam.  I'm nervous now. Luckily, over the week that I've been in Colorado, I've met with students who will be fighting this fight with me. Doesn't prevent me from being nervous. Doesn't prevent me from wondering if I would have been better off taking a year off. I'm confident, but nervous. I've spent a week getting my apartment together, checking out the scenery, going to the mall, buying food, and making sure all of me other needs are taken care of with various success. I also know that this beast awaits me at the end of the semester. I'm ready. 

No comments: