Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Rainy daze

It's another Sunday. I try to be productive on Sundays because I rarely have other plans or responsibilities on Sunday mornings. I failed today. 

Because I've had a lot of big failures in the last few months, I've become exceptionally risk averse. Any time that there's a small setback, I avoid the action like the plague. Today, I haven't gone outside because it's raining. I wanted to get out of the house, ride my bike, pick up my cable box from Comcast and go food shopping, but it appears that these things are going to wait until tomorrow. 

Of course, tomorrow, the weather report predicts that there will be rain, again. 

At least I did some research today. I'm working on a big NBA post for Writallin. I'm doing some research on other people whose careers have stalled. I'll have more information about that project later this week. 

As always, thanks for reading. 







No comments: