Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Well that was stupid

Self deprecation seems to be a recent theme. The NBA playoffs  has been pretty awful for me. But here I go again

 

You’re not going to pick against Boston and LA again are you?

Let’s not talk about it

Didn’t they just burn you twice?

There’s still a chance

The Jazz didn’t even win a game, why are you going to jinx the Suns

I’m sorry

You picked the Cavs on purpose didn’t you, to get Lebron to win in NY right

No, but it would be nice.

 

Look, either way this is going to continue to be rough

Suns over LAKERS (in six)

Now that I’ve doomed Steve Nash, I may as well explain why. The Suns remind me of a better version of the Heat team that won in ‘06. Cagey vets that just want to win one (See Hill, Grant and Nash, Steve). On top of that I hate the Lakers. My problem is that I can’t imagine Nash not spanking Fisher. (See Williams, Deron and Westbrook, Russell). Kobe isn’t what he used to be and they’re this close to collapse

Isn’t this the same argument you used to say the would Thunder would win.

Yes… and if Ibaka had boxed out Gasol it would have happened.

 

MAGIC over Celtics in five

I’m a bit more sure of this, the Celts played some uninspired ball in the Cavs series. The Magic have been amazing recently 27 of their last 30 were wins

You’re doomed to a Celts-Lakers final, you know that right

Yes.

Don’t know when I upset the playoff gods but… here we go, again.

No comments: