Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

From 718 to the 303... DLBinDenver?

If you told me 5 years ago that I would be moving to Colorado I'd have laughed at you. But here I am. Leaving SPG, headed to Boulder, to start a new life and go to law school. I don't know what I'm going to. I've only been there once and now I'm content to spend 3 years there. I know that I want it though.

My Goals.

- JD
- Exercise more
- Relax more
- Work harder in class

My side goals

- Watch an NFL game live
- Watch an NBA game live
- Watch an NHL game live
- Watch an MLB game live
- Catch em all (649)

I'm always asked "why do you want to leave NY"? It's so different there." That's the answer, its a more relaxed atmosphere. My dad always said I'd have a heart attack by 20. I haven't yet, but I do want to be more relaxed. Since I'm going through the stress of law school anyway, I may as well do so in an atmosphere where I'm not constantly stressed out.

No comments: