Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Holding myself accountable

Dammit NBA. There's only one sport I care about going on right now, and there are tons of story lines.

1. “This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines,” Kahn said.

The fairness of the draft lottery

2. Sports and sexuality

3. The two game 1's.

I'm going to write about all of them eventually. Probably going to wait on the conference finals on the basis of I'll have more to write about, and have a better idea of who the two teams are in relation to each other after game 2.

Unless an athlete "comes out" in the next week, I don't have a reason to procrastinate any further.

The Draft lottery story is rich, and if David Kahn is accusing it of being rigged, it makes the story that much better.

I'll have something hammered out by the end of the day, I promise

No comments: