Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cheevo update

1. So after months of waiting how long did it take me to surpass all of my friends in Gamerscore for Marvel Vs. Capcom 3? Here's the short answer. 9 PM tonight.

So pretty much less than a week to surpass my friends who have had the game for about 2-3 months. sounds about right.

To be fair, it wouldn't be the first time I've done this. Hot pursuit, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur IV, Hexic. I seek, I conquer.



2. The music games were much harder than i thought they would be. I've made some progress in Band Hero towards the 555 stars and 50 diamond or platinum challenges achievements, but that's pretty much it there, no gamerscore to show for it. In Beatles Rock Band I beat the chapter challenges and got the note streak.

350 note streak in Hey Bulldog
Completing the chapter challenges+ 5 star the challenges + all photos

Total GamerScore: 70G

3. Madden

No achivement news but played two great games. Gotta start using teams with better O-lines if I'm going to play against blitzers. The Cowboys O-line isn't gonna do it.

4. NBA 2k11

I'm labbing again. Working on a post game for my center, trying to time my jumpshot better. Trying to max out my centers. 200 wins certainly won't happen though.

5. Reach?

I'm not sure what my summer goal is in this game. I need to buy the hard drive if I'm going to improve in this game though.

6. Soul calibur IV

Got my transcend history and the world achievement. Not even trying for the level 20 ranked achievement, dont have the energy.

No comments: