Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

I dedicate this one to my girlfriend

So it's summer time again and now I'm not encumbered by internships or school. Of course this means more gaming time. This post is going to have a lot of achievement talk and other similar stuff going on. Consider this to be fair warning.

A. Soul Calibur IV

I'm "this close" to getting a full 1000 in this game. All I have to do is transcend history and the world, which is a great name for an achievement where you have to buy every item in the game. I'm a million dollars short and the I'm gaining money a couple of thousand at a time. This could be a while.

B. Halo Reach

Not much going on here. I'm a bit upset that I haven't beaten the game on legendary yet though.

C. NBA 2K11

200 wins is possible right? It's not for an acheivement, but just because And the association achievements

D. Music Games

Time to get the band back together again. You know who you are.
Lots of small achievements to get.

E. Marvel v. Capcom stuff. Because I need it.

F. Madden 11 and 12

Yesterday I was reminded that I've gotten lazy as far as being "in the lab" with games. I used to really work at getting better at games. Now not

No comments: