Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 3- Poppin, Lockin, Breckdancing

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Since I've moved to Colorado, this line from Thessalonians has become my favorite bible verse. For all of the flaws that a book written so long ago has, there's a lot of wisdom to be found. There's a lot of good "how to treat each other correctly" verses in the Bible and this is the one that I think describes my time at CU and the way my classmates have treated me pretty succinctly, regardless of how much I deserved it, if at all.

Day 3 at Breck involved a lot of martial arts movies and dancing. The productive morning became watching Jackie Chan and other martial artists. We ended up going across the street to go dancing. It was one of those strikeout nights until about 15 minutes until closing.  I ended up dancing with/ dance battling people. People always seem surprised when I can match them move for move. 

All good things must come to an end. Today I'm packing up and headed home. It was great hanging out with the group. Now it's time to head back to Boulder.   

No comments: