Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

7/1 – Bar Exam Prep: Meeting Mandatory Minimums

 

Some days are just harder than others. Today’s subject was Estates and Wills 2. Yesterday, I was able to get everything done. Today? I listened to the video and didn’t get much else finished. On the other hand, on days where motivation is a struggle, doing the minimum is better than nothing and I still have quite a bit to do. There’s only a month before the test. I know that between now and then I need to figure out a lot of things, especially the entirety of Real Property. Wish me luck. Some days I can plow through the stuff like Neo in the Matrix. Today, I was one of the security guards…  

Non Bar Assertions

  • Isaiah Thomas going to the Detroit Pistons feels like destiny. It also feels like Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings are as good as gone.
  • The Lakers cap space situation should be interesting. They just “lost” Jodie Meeks to Detroit and I wonder how they will meet the cap floor. I feel like a lot of people are going to get overpaid to hangout with Randle for a year. The Melo-LBJ pairing is a pipe dream, so what is the real plan in Laker land?
  • Marcin Gortat stayed in Washington. Good move on their part. Gortat is a quality starting center.
  • The US lost to Belgium today. That officially ends live action sports for me until about August. What a shame.

No comments: